Web Analytics

Questions › Literature

Literature Asked by a SnapAndSolve user · about 3 hours ago

Is your sister's hair the same color as your hair?

1. Is your sister's hair the same color as your hair?
2. Are you the same height as your brother?
3. Is your mother the same age as your father?
4. Is the dining room the same size as the living room?
5. Are the apples the same price as the oranges?
6. Is a novel the same length as a short story?
1. I have about 50 books. Jack has about 100.
2. You did a lot of work. I did a lot of work, too.
3. Alan earns a lot of money. Sheila only earns a little.
4. Tom has a lot of free time. Jane has a lot of free time, too.
5. Mary answered most of the questions. I only answered about half.
6. Ruth spent $50. I also spent $50.

Answer

1. No. My sister's hair is brown. My hair's black.

2. No. I'm 1.69 meters tall. My brother's 1.78 meters tall.

3. No. My mother's 59 years old. My father's 62.

4. No. The dining room's smaller than the living room.

5. Yes. The apples and the oranges are both 60¢ a pound.

6. No. A novel is longer than a short story.

  1. I don't have as many books as Jack.
  2. I did as much work as you.
  3. Sheila doesn't earn as much money as Alan.
  4. Jane has as much free time as Tom.
  5. I didn't answer as many questions as Mary.
  6. I spent as much money as Ruth.

Have a similar question?

Snap a photo of your homework and get a step-by-step answer in seconds. You can ask follow-up questions until it makes sense.

Solve my question free Literature help Find a literature tutor

More literature questions