You've just met me today. And now you are expected to spend a whole year in my class, which is required for...
You've just met me today. And now you are expected to spend a whole year in my class, which is required for you to graduate. I have done my best to tell you about me and how I teach in order to prepare you for this year, so that you can make plans to be as successful as possible, which is my goal, and is hopefully yours as well. But cooperation is a two-way street. So I need to know about you. This is not a 5 paragraph essay, I just want you to write directly to me as a person. Tell me what kind of learner you are. What are your goals this year? How do you feel about school and schoolwork? How well have you performed in English classes in the past? Think about the classes where you learned the most, and tell me about how those teachers taught that worked for you. Perhaps there are specific methods you felt didn't work, let me know about that. In addition, this assignment is a good way for me to judge your writing and language skills, so I need as large of a sample as possible, so really apply yourself and give me the longest essay you can.

info@snapandsolve.com