Web Analytics

Questions › Math

Math Asked by a SnapAndSolve user · about 1 hour ago

Find the dates for the events and place them in the correct order in the timeline. 1. Each of the 11 years,...

Find the dates for the events and place them in the correct order in the timeline.
1. Each of the 11 years, the Parliament was called into session.
2. Charles I ruled without calling the Parliament.
3. Charles I used the Star Chamber to try his opponents.
4. Charles I tried to arrest 5 members of Parliament.
5. Charles I sent troops to Parliament to arrest his opponents.
6. The English Civil War began.
7. Charles I was executed.
8. Oliver Cromwell led the New Model Army.
9. Oliver Cromwell was appointed Lord Protector.
10. Oliver Cromwell died.
11. Charles II was invited back to England to restore the monarchy.

Answer

  1. 1625-1629: Each of the 11 years, the Parliament was called into session.

  2. 1629-1640: Charles I ruled without calling the Parliament.

  3. 1630s: Charles I used the Star Chamber to try his opponents.

  4. 1642: Charles I tried to arrest 5 members of Parliament.

  5. 1642: Charles I sent troops to Parliament to arrest his opponents.

  6. 1642: The English Civil War began.

  7. 1649: Charles I was executed.

  8. 1645: Oliver Cromwell led the New Model Army.

  9. 1653: Oliver Cromwell was appointed Lord Protector.

  10. 1658: Oliver Cromwell died.

  11. 1660: Charles II was invited back to England to restore the monarchy.

Have a similar question?

Snap a photo of your homework and get a step-by-step answer in seconds. You can ask follow-up questions until it makes sense.

Solve my question free Math help Find a math tutor

More math questions