Web Analytics

Questions › Other

Other Asked by a SnapAndSolve user · about 1 hour ago

A. Determine the correct category for each word and write the appropriate letter. 1. ___ estudiante 2. ___...

A. Determine the correct category for each word and write the appropriate letter.
1. ___ estudiante
2. ___ amigo
3. ___ profesora
4. ___ hombre
5. ___ mujer
6. ___ señora
7. ___ señorita
a. personas jóvenes (young people)
b. adultos
c. profesión
B. Write the greeting or goodbye from the bank that fits each time of day.
1. 8:00 a.m. ________
2. 1:00 p.m. ________
3. 7:30 p.m. ________
4. Leaving class ________
5. Seeing a friend again soon ________
C. Determine if each phrase is formal or informal. Write F or I.
1. ¿Cómo está usted? ________
2. ¿Qué tal? ________
3. Buenas tardes. ________
4. ¿Cómo estás? ________
5. ¿Y usted? ________
6. ¿Y tú? ________
7. Mucho gusto, señora. ________
8. Chau. ________

Answer

A.

  1. ___ estudiante - a. personas jóvenes (young people)
  2. ___ amigo - a. personas jóvenes (young people)
  3. ___ profesora - c. profesión
  4. ___ hombre - b. adultos
  5. ___ mujer - b. adultos
  6. ___ señora - b. adultos
  7. ___ señorita - a. personas jóvenes (young people)

B.

  1. 8:00 a.m. - buenos días
  2. 1:00 p.m. - buenas tardes
  3. 7:30 p.m. - buenas noches
  4. Leaving class - adiós
  5. Seeing a friend again soon - hasta luego

C.

  1. ¿Cómo está usted? - F
  2. ¿Qué tal? - I
  3. Buenas tardes. - F
  4. ¿Cómo estás? - I
  5. ¿Y usted? - F
  6. ¿Y tú? - I
  7. Mucho gusto, señora. - F
  8. Chau. - I

Have a similar question?

Snap a photo of your homework and get a step-by-step answer in seconds. You can ask follow-up questions until it makes sense.

Solve my question free Homework help Find a tutor

More other questions