Web Analytics

Questions › Other

Other Asked by a SnapAndSolve user · about 1 hour ago

A. Determine the correct category for each word and write the appropriate letter. 1. ___ estudiante 2. ___...

A. Determine the correct category for each word and write the appropriate letter.
1. ___ estudiante
2. ___ amigo
3. ___ profesora
4. ___ hombre
5. ___ mujer
6. ___ señora
7. ___ señorita
a. personas jóvenes (young people)
b. adultos
c. profesión
B. Write the greeting or goodbye from the bank that fits each time of day.
buenos días buenas tardes buenas noches adiós hasta luego
1. 8:00 a.m. __________
2. 1:00 p.m. __________
3. 7:30 p.m. __________
4. Leaving class __________
5. Seeing a friend again soon __________
C. Determine if each phrase is formal or informal. Write F or I.
1. ¿Cómo está usted? _____
2. ¿Qué tal? _____
3. Buenas tardes. _____
4. ¿Cómo estás? _____
5. ¿Y usted? _____
6. ¿Y tú? _____
7. Mucho gusto, señora. _____
8. Chau. _____

Answer

A.

  1. c. profesión
  2. a. personas jóvenes (young people)
  3. c. profesión
  4. b. adultos
  5. b. adultos
  6. b. adultos
  7. a. personas jóvenes (young people)

B.

  1. 8:00 a.m. buenos días
  2. 1:00 p.m. buenas tardes
  3. 7:30 p.m. buenas noches
  4. Leaving class adiós
  5. Seeing a friend again soon hasta luego

C.

  1. ¿Cómo está usted? F
  2. ¿Qué tal? I
  3. Buenas tardes. F
  4. ¿Cómo estás? I
  5. ¿Y usted? F
  6. ¿Y tú? I
  7. Mucho gusto, señora. F
  8. Chau. I

Have a similar question?

Snap a photo of your homework and get a step-by-step answer in seconds. You can ask follow-up questions until it makes sense.

Solve my question free Homework help Find a tutor

More other questions