PART A — WORD BREAKDOWN For each word, identify the word parts, explain what they mean, then predict the...
PART A — WORD BREAKDOWN
For each word, identify the word parts, explain what they mean, then predict the whole word's meaning.
WORD
unhelpful
rebuild
careless
preview
construction
hopeful
PART B — USE THE CLUE
Choose two words above. Write a sentence that helps a reader understand each word.
1. Word: ____________ My sentence clue: ____________________________
2. Word: ____________ My sentence clue: ____________________________
PART C — EXIT TICKET
Choose one word from today.
Word: ____________ Word parts: ____________ I think it means: ____________
Sentence frame: 'I think ____________ means ____________ because the word part ____________ means ____________.'
For each word, identify the word parts, explain what they mean, then predict the whole word's meaning.
WORD
unhelpful
rebuild
careless
preview
construction
hopeful
PART B — USE THE CLUE
Choose two words above. Write a sentence that helps a reader understand each word.
1. Word: ____________ My sentence clue: ____________________________
2. Word: ____________ My sentence clue: ____________________________
PART C — EXIT TICKET
Choose one word from today.
Word: ____________ Word parts: ____________ I think it means: ____________
Sentence frame: 'I think ____________ means ____________ because the word part ____________ means ____________.'

info@snapandsolve.com