Web Analytics

Questions › Other

Other Asked by a SnapAndSolve user · about 2 hours ago

What is the positive ending to this situation?

What is the positive ending to this situation?
I'm glad I was...
- able to work through my emotions and be respectful toward my mom.
- able to bottle up my emotions, so that they could be projected on someone else later.
- able to express my emotions in an unhealthy way.

Answer

What is the positive ending to this situation?

The positive ending is being able to work through emotions and be respectful toward the mom.

  1. I'm glad I was...
  2. able to work through my emotions and be respectful toward my mom.

Have a similar question?

Snap a photo of your homework and get a step-by-step answer in seconds. You can ask follow-up questions until it makes sense.

Solve my question free Homework help Find a tutor

More other questions