Web Analytics

Questions › Other

Other Asked by a SnapAndSolve user · about 2 hours ago

Describe what you have done today at a high level of abstraction. 2. Describe what you have done today at a...

1. Describe what you have done today at a high level of abstraction.
2. Describe what you have done today at a lower level of abstraction.
3. Describe what you have done today at an even lower level of abstraction.

Answer

  1. High Level of Abstraction: I made breakfast.

  2. Lower Level of Abstraction: I took out the bread, toasted it, and spread butter on it.

  3. Even Lower Level of Abstraction: I opened the bread bag, took out two slices, placed them in the toaster, pressed the lever down, waited for them to pop up, opened the butter container, and used a knife to spread butter evenly on the toast.

Have a similar question?

Snap a photo of your homework and get a step-by-step answer in seconds. You can ask follow-up questions until it makes sense.

Solve my question free Homework help

More other questions